In this Amazing Selling Machine (AMS) Review, you’ll learn all you need to know about the program. But you’ll also find answers to what is Amazon Selling and Retail Arbitrage? Further, why should you even care about Amazon Selling?…
Why Should You Care About Amazon Selling?
Because of two things, Amazon Selling:
- Is one of the best ways to free yourself from your 9-to-5.
- Has created more millionaires than anything else in the last five years.
There are hundreds of courses out there on Amazon Selling, but very few are good. However, there are some awesome options,
They do offer a free training series on how to build a successful business on Amazon. Which you can get access to here, or by clicking the banner below.
In this post you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- What is Amazon Selling & Retail Arbitrage?
- What is Amazing Selling Machine Really?
If you’re too curious and want to see what their students think you can click here. (P.S. their results are pretty shocking, see Nicks results below…)
(*) TYPICALITY DISCLAIMER: These member’s results may not be typical. ASM members joining between 2013-2016 who completed the program and launched a new brand had median annual revenue of $60,750.00.
What Is Amazon Selling & Retail Arbitrage?
We’ll get to Amazing Selling Machine in a minute but we need to cover these topics first. Because Amazon Selling and Retail Arbitrage is misunderstood by many. But also confusing for many others.
But when broken down it’s simple, makes sense, and you’ll probably have an ‘aha’ moment. However, the best place to start is with Retail Arbitrage, so here’s a clarification…
Retail Arbitrage Explained
Let’s pretend that you see an item on Ebay that sells for $100. There’s plenty of sellers for the item but they all sit around the same price point.
One day you walk into Walmart, and you see that they are selling the same item. But they are selling it for only $50. You think to yourself, hmm, I could buy this item at Walmart, then sell it on
So you buy the item, go home, list the item at a few dollars below the lowest price. The next morning you wake up and see that someone has purchased the item of you.
You send off the package with a smile on your face. Because you just made a $50 profit by buying an item at a low price and selling at a higher price.
That my friend is Retail Arbitrage. This is legal to do and happens all the time all over the US and the rest of the world. But it happens at a
When a store purchase their inventory, they often buy big amounts, or in bulk. Which means they get a better price. So that when they sell it, they can sell the items individually but with a profit.
Buy low, sell high. That’s Retail Arbitrage. While there are many ways to increase the profits, the basics remain the same. Buy low, sell high.
Amazon Selling Explained – Amazon FBA Intro
One of the most costly and time-consuming parts of retail arbitrage is shipping and handling. Regardless if you’re a standalone online store or if you’re selling on Amazon.
While anyone can get started with Amazon Selling, we’re only going to explain the best way of doing it. Which is through the Amazon FBA (Fullfilled By Amazon) Program.
The Amazon FBA Program allows you to use the Amazon website and platform to sell. But they will also store, and then ship your items when
In short these are the steps involved:
- Find an item or items you want to sell on Amazon. Make sure your supplier/manufacturer provides bulk discount.
- Order a quantity that gives you a great discount.
- Ensure your items are of good quality on arrival.
- Decide on a price point that is competitive with other sellers.
- List the item on Amazon.
- Prepare your items so you can ship them to a Fulfillment By Amazon Warehouse. (If you want to include any branded packaging etc.)
- Ship your items to the Fulfillment By Amazon Warehouse in bulk.
Now Amazon takes care of everything for you, and you really only have to maintain stock at the warehouse. So you don’t have to worry about, selling, shipping, or any of those headaches. Pretty neat huh?
What Is The Amazing Selling Machine Really?
Amazing Selling Machine is a educational training program and community.
The program teaches people to the exact steps to create a physical products brand leveraging the power of Amazon.
But that means competition is fierce, and you will need to learn from the best to have success. But also finding a resource that is constantly updated and supports you from the start to finish. Which is exactly what Amazing Selling Machine is.
The guys behind Amazing Selling Machine have worked with many
Their students have generated $8.6B (Yes, Billion) in sales. But if you’re not convinced, check out their free Amazon Training Series by clicking here.
What’s Included In Amazing Selling Machine?
ASM is a very extensive educational training program. Because it covers everything involved with selling on Amazon. One really important thing that you have to consider is future updates.
Because many course creators and “guru’s” will put together a quick course to make money fast. But Amazing Selling Machine is not one of those.
In their most recent update, ASMX (X for version number 10) the did the following.
- 100% of the material and content updated
- 40% of the content is brand new
You also get lifetime upgrades to every new version of the core ASM Web Class. But the actual content included is ASM is:
- Eight Module Web-Class
- Over 120 video lessons teaching you Amazon A to Z
- ASM Mentor Program
- Experienced Amazon sellers with an average of $1.8 million in sales on Amazon
- Help, motivation, and answers from your mentors day and night.
- The Private Resource Vault
- Collection of resources you can use
- Discounts, extended trials, and contact information to top providers
- ASM Alliance Platinum Access
- Lifetime Access to the ASM Community
- The Automation Tool Suite (Brand New Addition)
- 1st Tool – The Manage by Stats Toolset
- 12 Months access to an amazing statistics tool
- 2nd Tool – The Brand Launchpad & Continual Sales System
- 6 Months access
- Helps you launch products and products immediate sales
- 3rd Tool – The ASM Business Dashboard
- Get access to all your important stats within the ASM portal
- 4th Tool – The Ultimate Keyword & Product Research Toolset
- 90 Days access
- Quickly find which products that match the ASM criteria
- Find out how much your competition is selling
- & Much more
- 1st Tool – The Manage by Stats Toolset
What’s Does Amazing Selling Machine Cost?
AMS really is in a class of its own, and the cost has over time increased. But as the cost has gone up a little bit, the value has grown exponentially.
At the time of this writing, the cost of Amazing Selling Machine is $4,997. But you can also split your payment into a payment plan. The payment plan is $997 split over 6 payments every 30 days. So again, here your two options for paying for Amazing Selling Machine:
- $4,997 if paid upfront
- $5,982 if paid in 6 monthly installments of $997 each
They sometimes offer cool bonuses depending on when you sign up. But they also have an awesome money-back guarantee.
However, you’d be best off by checking out their free training series first. Because you’ll get a great understanding of how professional it is.
You can check out their free training series by clicking here. But if it’s just too expensive for you, there’s another option that’s much cheaper. You can find out more about Zon Ninja X by Kevin David here and watch his free webinar.
Amazing Selling Machine Guaratees & Bonuses
AMS offers a money back guarantee and sometimes great bonuses for new members. While the guarantee is always active, the bonuses usually come with new versions of ASM.
The guarantee is a 30-day mone back guarantee. Which allows you to go through all material without any risk at all. Just as for a refund within 30 days and they’ll send your money back without any questions asked.
One recent bonus that you could get a $1,000 credit for your first inventory order. Which is awesome because you’ll get inventory included with the cost of the program. Unfortunately, this bonus is no longer available.
But if you decide to purchase
All you need to do is to sign up for ASM by clicking here. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “ASM Bonus”.
It’s worth noting that within the course we use ActiveCampaign as the email software. Because it’s by far the best one available today.
Thanks For Reading Our Amazing Selling Machine Review!
Hopefully, this post has shed some light on
P.S. I’m an affiliate for Amazing Selling Machine, and will receive compensation if you buy. Of course this is without any extra cost to you, and if you do you get my exclusive bonus above.
Marcus ‘Systemizer’ Haerdin